What does the Pillar do?
- It creates and promotes policies that advance sustainaibility.
- It provides a channel for government and the other social partners to engage with the environmental sector on policy matters.
- It provides an access point into government policy making at national, regional, and local levels.
- It provides a public profile for the environmental sector on policy matters.
Tree Cover Policy
- Bioenergy policy reform is vital for long-term economic sustainability in rural communities
- Irish taxpayers and badgers are taking a hit for no benefit
- Ireland should take the lead on EU air quality, says Environmental Pillar
- Environmental Pillar’s letter to Minister Hogan on action to improve air quality
- Coillte forests belong to the people – let’s keep it that way
Recent Group DocumentsThere are no documents to display.